We are looking for enthusiastic Tech Support Personnel responsible for solving customers issues and giving accurate feedback.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Diagnosing issues and solving them.
- Setting up and configuring software.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Providing training to clients.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new features.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies and features.
- Documenting and reporting cases to senior-level if required.
- Visiting clients (schools) if required.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Ms Powerpoint and MS Excel.
- Must possess a driving license and vehicle.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time Management
- No. of Vacancy/s: [ 3 ]
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Offered Salary: Negotiable