The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP (Laravel) in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Responsible for designing and working with databases.
- Should be able to understand program flow chart, programming methods and documentation procedure.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications: by working with front-end developers, designers, supervisors, project managers and other back-end developers.
- Maintain existing codebase, including troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure robust optimisation
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of experience working with Laravel Framework.
- Must have working experience and knowledge of Core PHP.
- Experienced with SQL who can work with raw queries in SQL.
- Strong command of working with databases.
- Experienced with developing RESTful APIs and working with API based systems.
- Autonomous, fast self-learner, intuitive, dependable with time and task management, adaptable and a great team player.
- Having good communication & analytical skill
- Ability to understand system architecture.
Notes: We highly recommend that the candidates consider the text in bold under the candidate profile section before applying.
- MVC Framework
- Core PHP
- RESTful API
- Time Management
- No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Offered Salary: Negotiable