Veda is an all-in-one solution for schools and colleges. Currently, the market leader in EdTech in Nepal with more than 700 schools and 1.2 million regular users, we have set foot on the global market and currently working in Brunei. Our mission is to be a global brand and reshape how schools & colleges are operated, managed and taught.
Our team is driven by a culture of transparency, collaboration, innovation, inclusion, trust and learning.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re searching for an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategise the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Manage a large and diverse team
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Communicate with customers for and analyse consumer needs.
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- Appraise new product ideas and market trends and strategise appropriate to-market plans
- Lead project planning sessions and ensure
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required to ensure the project meets the deadline
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Design risk mitigation plan
- Conduct project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimise and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree from a four-year college or university in IT, Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- 5+ years of experience progressively in IT / engineering roles.
- 2+ years of experience in a project management roles in software product.
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Having team work skills, leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to use the Jira.
- Experienced with Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework
- Autonomous, fast self-learner, intuitive, dependable with time and task management, adaptable and a great team player.
Note: We highly recommend that the candidates consider the text in bold under the candidate profile section before applying.
- Time Management
- Strategic Prospecting
- Project Management
- Communication Processes
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability Skills
- Work Ethic
- Critical Thinking Skills
- No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Offered Salary: Negotiable