We are seeking for an intern, who is a keen learner and an enthusiast. Who can moderate the work environment, maintain a healthy relationship with everyone and always have an eye for learning.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting in the planning of employee engagement activities.
- Assisting in overall admin works.
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Time Management
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Human Resources Management
- Adaptability Skills
- No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Offered Salary: Negotiable