Veda is seeking candidates for Customer Support Representatives
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Diagnosing issues and solving them.
- Setting up and configuring software.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Providing training to clients.
- Talking to customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new features.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies and features.
- Documenting and reporting cases to senior-level if required.
- Visiting clients (schools) if required.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and MS Excel.
- Must possess a driving license and a two-wheeler.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s final year or completed.
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- No. of Vacancy/s: [ 5 ]
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Offered Salary: Negotiable